Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Song can make a Day

So yesterday, I'm travelling to work, digging on the radio (as Charlie Daniels would put it) and feeling pretty much disgusted with the choices. I could choose from NPR (not in the mood), static, a "comedy" duo that laugh WAY too much at unfunny things, or Staind (no comment). I finally hit the last preset, and what do my ears gloriusly hear but "Born To Run". Now, I drive a Jeep and they're not known for their kickass systems, but boy, did I give it a workout. Unfortunately, there was no one in the parking lot at work to share the joy with (even if they didn't want to hear it), so I let the song finish to its thundering climax, turned off the stereo, and headed off to the job with a spring in my step.
I can't wait to see him in May.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad i am not the only one that has a label for posts for mr. springsteen.

    <3!

    ReplyDelete